Your curriculum’s assessments are already in Otus
Ready-to-use assessments from the leading K-12 education companies are built directly in Otus. Assigning to students through Otus offers benefits such as auto-scoring, standards-alignment, automatic transfer to your gradebook, and more.
OTUS PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENTS
1,000 ready-to-use reading, language usage, and math assessments
Accurately measure student learning with assessments aligned to Common Core and state standards. Designed to be used flexibly for formative or summative assessments, questions have been vetted by content experts and mirror what students see on high-stakes, digital assessments.
1000 Assessments Available
BUILD YOUR OWN
Tools to create assessments for every grade level and subject area
Access our growing library of item banks, questions, and research-backed pre-built assessments.
- Quick and easy to build with a short list of common question types; multiple choice, short answer, and true or false.
- Align questions to CCSS, NGSS, and any other standard.
- Appropriate for all grade levels and content areas.
AI Question Generator
- Automatically generate multiple choice, true/false, and short answer questions.
- Link questions to learning standards for more tailored content.
- Fully integrated in Otus, requiring no add-ons.
- Integrated with multiple, robust item banks that offer engaging, tech-enhanced questions types.
- Create custom rubrics to clearly define learning targets and expectations for students.
- Create custom rubrics with an easy-to-use builder that can be saved and used again on other assessments.
- Align rubric descriptors to CCSS, NGSS, and any other standard.
- Great for project-based learning and integrated with Google Docs.
Keep using the tools you know and love
Otus assessments integrate with many of the tools teachers are already using, including Google, Respondus, Desmos, Turnitin, and Texthelp.
A CLEAR PICTURE OF PERFORMANCE
A gradebook that makes sense to students and families
Otus assessments communicate directly with the Gradebook so student scores and progress toward any learning standards measured are available in real-time to all stakeholders.
UNPACK STUDENT PERFORMANCE
The assessment and standards insights you need
Use interactive visuals to see a total picture of student performance on any assessment. Analyze overall scores, class-specific data, subgroup performance, question-level insights, re-teaching needs by learning standard, and identify students who need support.
Get a Closer Look at Otus Assessments and Integrations
Otus Saves Educators Time by Keeping Everything in One Place
Standards-Based and Traditional Grading