Prebuilt assessments that match your curriculum
Sourced from national curriculum providers, state practice tests, and college and career readiness programs, questions and assessments include questions aligned to standards of ACT, SAT and more.
OTUS PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENTS
1,000 ready-to-use reading, language usage, and math assessments
Sourced from national curriculum providers, state practice tests, and college and career readiness programs, assessments are already aligned to standards and mirror what students see on high-stakes, digital assessments.
1000 Assessments Available
BUILD YOUR OWN
Tools to create assessments for every grade level and subject area
Access our growing library of item banks, questions, and research-backed pre-built assessments.
- Quick and easy to build with a short list of common question types; multiple choice, short answer, and true or false.
- Align questions to CCSS, NGSS, and any other standard.
- Appropriate for all grade levels and content areas.
- Integrated with multiple, robust item banks that offer engaging, tech-enhanced questions types.
- Create custom rubrics to clearly define learning targets and expectations for students.
- Create custom rubrics with an easy-to-use builder that can be saved and used again on other assessments.
- Align rubric descriptors to CCSS, NGSS, and any other standard.
- Great for project-based learning and integrated with Google Docs.
Keep using the tools you know and love
Otus assessments integrate with many of the tools teachers are already using, including Google, Respondus, Desmos, Turnitin, and Texthelp.
INSTANT PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
Visualizing your assessment data
Otus assessments communicate directly with the Gradebook so student scores populate automatically giving everyone quick and easy access to performance analytics.
Get a Closer Look at Otus Assessments and Integrations
Otus Saves Educators Time by Keeping Everything in One Place
Standards-Based and Traditional Grading