Below is a collection of all of the standards-based grading and resources we have created over the years. All of these resources may be copied and distributed as needed.
- What is Standards-Based Grading?
- Our teachers don’t like standards-based grading. Now, what?
- Have report cards driven a wedge between parents and standards-based grading?
- 3 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Standards-Based Gradebook
- 5 Ways Technology Complicates Standards-Based Grading
- Our parents don’t like standards-based grading. Now, what?
Are you looking for evidence, thought leaders, research, books, resources, and more to convince your colleagues and community about making the shift to standards-based learning? Check out, The Ultimate Guide to Standards-Based Learning: 2019 Edition.
Join our Facebook group! The purpose of this group is to connect educators who share a focus on the ongoing paradigm shift in instructional, assessment, grading and reporting practices. Join us to collaborate with prominent educators and walk away with strategies to support your teaching and learning initiatives. bit.ly/ModernMeasuresCommunity
Follow us on Twitter! We share resources and spark conversations about healthy instructional, assessment, and grading practices. Ask your questions using the hashtag #ModernMeasures or follow @Modern_Measures.