Chicago-based education technology provider for K-12 school communities, Otus, today announced the appointment of several key additions to their sales team.
Cedric Harrison has been appointed to serve as the Director of Strategic Sales and will be based in South Carolina. A veteran of K-12 education, Harrison has worked for large and small K-12 businesses and at a state department of education specializing in student assessment, data analysis, and special education services.
“We are very excited for Cedric to join the Otus team,” said Otus Chief Operating Officer, Keith Westman. “Cedric’s significant experience working with large school systems and state-level education organizations will help Otus continue to scale while doing so in a way that supports our goal of increasing educator efficiency while ensuring that students are seen as unique individuals with unlimited potential.”
“I am thrilled to join the Otus team,” said Harrison. “Education, at its core, should be about the empowerment of our young scholars and supporting the teachers, school leaders, and families in that mission. I believe that Otus shares that vision and understands the role EdTech should play in K-12. Otus is doing something special and I wanted to be a part of sharing it with everyone.”
Additionally, Otus announced the following additions and promotions:
- Jennifer Gurss has been promoted to Director of Sales
- Sarah Conway has been promoted to Business Development Team Lead
- G. McKay Hawkes joins as a Regional Sales Manager based in Salt Lake City.
- Jennifer Kalis joins as a Regional Sales Manager based in Nashville.
- Kathleen Ciolli joins as a Sales Engineer based in Cleveland.
- Kelly Winkler joins as a Regional Sales Manager based in Michigan.
- Jim Hudson joins as a Regional Sales Manager based in Southern California.
- Laura Spezio joins as a Regional Sales Manager based in New York.
Otus is a Chicago-based education technology company that empowers teachers in the classroom, informs school leaders, keeps students engaged and organized, and helps parents stay better connected. We feature three primary components: a Classroom and Learning Management System, an Assessment Platform, and a Data Management system. Otus received a 2019 CODiE Award for “Best Administrator Solution” and was a finalist for “Best Data Solution”. For more information, visit www.otus.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.