Do you have a passion for providing a world-class customer onboarding experience? Furthermore, do you see yourself as a trusted partner to your customers? Otus, a fast-growing EdTech company based at 1K Fulton in the West Loop of Chicago, is looking to expand our team!
As a Client Services Specialist, you will provide product onboarding, training and guidance to our customers to ensure their initial and continued adoption and success of Otus. Additionally, as an early member of a growing team, you must possess a strong work ethic and be upbeat, driven, intelligent, well-organized, articulate, share a passion for making people smile, learning new technology and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
E-mail your resume and introduction to Phil Collins, Chief Learning Officer, at email@example.com.
- Work with customers and sales team to identify and understand customer requirements that need to be addressed in both onboarding and ongoing training- Handle customer technical cases during the onboarding process, managing any questions, issues, and other items for follow-up
- Help improve customers’ product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices to ensure adoption and success
- As well as, create, deliver and maintain onboarding material- Possess an in-depth understanding of Otus
- Additionally, develop and maintain clients relationships with new users
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong technical skills and ability to quickly learn and become a subject matter expert on a new – product and ongoing product changes
- Previous professional experience with the creation and delivery of technical software training
- Additionally, Exceptional customer service skills and customer-facing onboarding/training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session either in person or via webinar
- Solid experience in project management
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS services/cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within the team and across various departments
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to prioritize, effectively multi-task and meet deadlines
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective, and make a difference
- Furthermore, curiosity about “how things work” and “how to make them better”
- Laptop of your choice and dual monitors
- Stock options in a growth-stage company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours so you can be at your most productive
- Paid time off (20 days per year)
- Flexible work from Home policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401(k) with an employer match (up to 4%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and Otus swag
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- Really smart colleagues who work hard and play well
- Meanwhile, Working in arguably the best neighborhood in the city with the best food, drinks, coffee and donuts all within walking distance
- Finally, working in an amazing office building with gym, rooftop deck, frequent social events, shuttle to and from train stations
Otus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind. However, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.