Release Notes 1.31.2017
Improved Student Search
- When Admin users search for students, each student appears only once in Otus, rather than for each class they are in.
- The search bar now begins populating student names as soon as a user begins typing.
Flags and Recognitions
- Teachers can now assign Recognitions to all students with a particular Flag right from the Assign Recognitions popup, rather than adding the recognition to each individual Student.
- We have added a key visually distinguishing District Recognitions from Teacher-created Recognitions on the Assign Recognitions popup.
- We have added a key visually distinguishing District Flags from Teacher-created Flags on the Assign Flags popup.
Better Universal Text Editor
- Users can now utilize the HTML button to add HTML to any text field in Otus.
- Upload, resize, and move images in any text field in Otus.
- Embed video into any text field in Otus.
- Attachments (videos, images, text, files, audio, URLs, Google Drive items) can now be added to Blog posts, Class Board posts, and Bookshelf resources.